[neomutt-users] Can't get IMAP running exchange 2016

Lars Quentin lars.quentin at stud.uni-goettingen.de
Sun Sep 22 01:17:15 CEST 2019

Finally I "fixed it" (found a workaround).

Since plain doesn't work, exchange 2016 users have to use

set imap_authenticators="login"

although it is not listed as possible when asking it's capabilities via
ssl session on the imap port.

Probably sth worth noting, I guess I'll write a blog post soon.

Sorry for spamming!
Lars Quentin