[neomutt-users] Problems with SASL and Neomutt

Russ Urquhart russurquhart1 at verizon.net
Sun Sep 8 17:19:33 CEST 2019

Hi All,

I've been using neomutt for awhile, but had to stop in October, when my local provider changed something on their POP server that no longer worked with the POP support i had in neomutt.

I've finally made the step to have getmail get my mail, and access it via neomutt.

When I go to send mail, it goes through all the SASL authenticators and then fails. (In the past it would also go through all the authenticators, but then send.)

Do i need to renew/or do something again in order to get the SASL authenticators to work again? What would I have changed that could have caused them now to no longer work?

Thanks for any and all help!

Russ