[neomutt-users] Copy sent mail to Fcc without large file attachments?

Peter P. peterparker at fastmail.com
Sat Sep 7 09:14:11 CEST 2019

Hi,

I am often sending pictures as email attachments. As these large mails
quickly use up space in my Sent folder, I sometimes decide to not
archive them by setting the Fcc field to empty.
But this way I will not have a record of the message that actually went
out. I know that I could navigate to the Sent folder after having sent
the mail and delete only the large attached files but I wonder (drum
roll) if (neo)mutt has the ability to copy files to the folder specified
in Fcc with some (or all besides the actual email text) attachments
omitted.

Most looking forward to your ideas and advice.