[neomutt-users] External program to send mail via SMTP

russurquhart1 at verizon.net russurquhart1 at verizon.net
Fri Oct 25 21:56:54 CEST 2019

Hi All,
As some of you may know, i have been having issues, first with getting email from within neomutt, and some of you kind users give me recommendations for getmail-type utilities to get my mail, and then be able to read it via neomutt.
Shortly after getting that working, for what ever reason, sending my mail, using SASL to my verizon SMTP server, stopped working. So I ask the kind readers out there is there is an external program/method to send email, using SASL, to my Verizon SMTP server? If i can do that, I use Neomutt to handle and manage my email. I think it is the best for that!
Thanks,
Russ