[neomutt-users] Copy sent mail to Fcc without large file attachments?

Peter P. peterparker at fastmail.com
Tue Oct 8 15:29:24 CEST 2019

* Peter P. <peterparker at fastmail.com> [2019-09-07 16:13]:
> * s0cial+neowoof at kakaomilchkuh.de <s0cial+neowoof at kakaomilchkuh.de> [2019-09-07 11:03]:
> > Hi there,
> >
> > > I wonder (drum roll) if (neo)mutt has the ability to copy files to the
> > > folder specified in Fcc with some (or all besides the actual email
> > > text) attachments omitted.
> >
> > There’s an option for that:
> >
> >   fcc_attach[1]
> >

> > Have fun!
> >  Robert
> >

> > 1: https://neomutt.org/guide/reference#3-87-%C2%A0fcc_attach
>
> Sweet Robert, thank you so much!

I now tried to bind this to a keyboard shortcut with
macro generic \cd       "<enter-command>unset fcc_attach<enter>" "don't copy attachments to Fcc"
but it seems to not work on the send page, while it does in other
contexts like the index or pager.
Furthermore, how could I get a visual feedback this option has been unset?
Furtherfurthermore how could I toggle this option with a single key
command?

Thank for all ideas!