[neomutt-users] Too few arguments on folder-hook

Kenneth Flak kennethflak at protonmail.com
Mon Nov 4 15:02:51 CET 2019

Hi list,

I suddenly got this error after updating:
> Warning in /home/user/.mutt/muttrc, line 153: folder-hook: too few arguments

The relevant line is:
> folder-hook . `rm -f /tmp/neomutt-arch/*`

I can't find anything in the docs indicating what kind of arguments this would be...

Output of neomutt -v
NeoMutt 20191102
Copyright (C) 1996-2016 Michael R. Elkins and others.
NeoMutt comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details type 'neomutt -vv'.
NeoMutt is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it
under certain conditions; type 'neomutt -vv' for details.

System: Linux 5.2.21-rt13-1-rt (x86_64)
ncurses: ncurses 6.1.20180127 (compiled with 6.1.20180127)
libidn2: 2.2.0 (compiled with 2.2.0)
GPGme: 1.13.1
hcache backends: kyotocabinet, gdbm, lmdb

[...]

Best,
Kenneth

--
Roosna & Flak - Contemporary Dance & Music
Web: roosnaflak.com
Mastodon: @kf at vis.social