[neomutt-users] NeoMutt 2019-11-02
rich at flatcap.org
Sat Nov 2 04:44:17 CET 2019
After a year's development the previous release wasn't very stable.
Sorry about that.
This bug-fix release fixes the majority of the outstanding problems.
We're still working on a few others, but we felt it was important to get
these fixes out as soon as possible.
Many thanks to our *regular contributors*:
- Pietro Cerutti (@gahr)
- David Sterba (@kdave)
- Marius Gedminas (@mgedmin)
- André Berger (@hvkls)
- Austin Ray (@austin-ray)
## Bug Fixes
- Mailboxes command with empty backticks
- Mbox save-to-trash
- Mkdir for new maildir folders
- Maildir: new mail detection
- Truncation of "set" command on a path variable
- Update crash (when changing folder)
- Resolve symbolic links when saving a message
- Folder-hook calling "unmailboxes *"
- Failed ssl negotiation
- Crash when using "alias -group"
- LibIDN error when charset wasn't set
- Notmuch abort entire-thread if database lacks message
- 100% Lithuanian
- 100% German
- 100% Czech
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the neomutt-users