[neomutt-users] Save email in new folder does not work

tuxic at posteo.de tuxic at posteo.de
Sun Jun 30 05:48:55 CEST 2019

Hi,

(using GENTOO Linux, which is updated on a daily basis, I am using
maildir and fetch the mails physically from the server.)

I updated my neomut git clone this morning and compiled/installed it.

When saveing an email from one folder to one, which does not exist,
neomutt asks me whether to create that (new) folder. When answering
[yes], the message "Copying to /home/user/myfolder..." appears and
remains there.

Neither the message gets copied nor the new folder is created.

Cheers!
mcc