[neomutt-users] Macro to tag and move message with one key

Pietro Cerutti gahr at gahr.ch
Mon Jun 24 14:37:30 CEST 2019

On Jun 24 2019, 11:54 UTC, Vikas Rawal <vikasrawal at gmail.com> wrote:
[-- Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8, Encoding: 7bit, Size: 1.4K --]
>Thanks very much for your help. The problem is that  after tagging, the
>cursor moves to the next message, and moves the next message to
>gmail/Trash. This is not the desired behaviour. I would like the same
>message to be tagged and moved.

Oh, I see. Try 'unset resolve'. From https://neomutt.org/man/neomuttrc:

When set, the cursor will be automatically advanced to the next
(possibly undeleted) message whenever a command that modifies the
current message is executed.

What happens is that modify-labels modified the current message, the
cursor is advanced to the next message because of the resolve setting,
and the s=gmail/Trash command gets applied to the newly selected
message.

>Thanks once again,
>
>Vikas
>

>On Mon, 24 Jun 2019 at 17:22, Vikas Rawal <vikasrawal at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> After tagging, the cursor moves to the next message, and moves the next
>> message to gmail/Trash. This is not the desired behaviour.
>>
>> Vikas

>>> oh - that's probably the issue with the macro :)

>>> Tried
>>> satisfactory.

>>> exactly is

>>> --
>>> Pietro Cerutti

[-- Alternative Type #1: text/html; charset=UTF-8, Encoding: quoted-printable, Size: 2.7K --]

--
Pietro Cerutti