[neomutt-users] filtering spam headers

Dan Ciprus (dciprus) dciprus at cisco.com
Fri Jun 21 03:58:33 CEST 2019

Steve,

Your delivery agent needs to do this job. Neomutt/mutt looks inside the mailbox
and displays emails for you. Mail has to be delivered by
fetchmail/getmail/imapsync/offlineimap or whatever delivery agent you are using.

--

Daniel Ciprus                              .:|:.:|:.
CONSULTING ENGINEER.CUSTOMER DELIVERY   Cisco Systems Inc.

dciprus at cisco.com

tel: +1 703 484 0205
mob: +1 540 223 7098