[neomutt-users] Using fetchmail with Neomutt

Russ Urquhart russurquhart1 at verizon.net
Thu Jun 20 14:28:35 CEST 2019

My provider, Verizon/Frontier, for me, is supporting POP.

My only concern with using Getmail, or any utility that will pull from a POP server, is that I’ll run into the issue that I had with Neomutt’s POP functionality not working well with their server.

But, we’ll see. I’ll hopefully try this this weekend.

Thanks again!

Russ