[neomutt-users] Using fetchmail with Neomutt

Dan Ciprus (dciprus) dciprus at cisco.com
Thu Jun 20 04:46:44 CEST 2019

The only thing which came to my mind is a mapping which will call your getmail
to pull the emails from mail server. Personally I do not have such mapping in my
config, instead I run cronjob which does that in the background as my laptop is
constantly connected. I seriously doubt that you use any kind of pre-historical
dial-up or similar connection so having something simple which checks
reachability of your mailserver + getmail command in the crontab would do the
job for you.

dciprus at cisco.com

tel: +1 703 484 0205
mob: +1 540 223 7098