[neomutt-users] Using fetchmail with Neomutt

russurquhart1 at verizon.net russurquhart1 at verizon.net
Wed Jun 19 20:45:49 CEST 2019

Hi,
I am the guy who was getting the UIDL error when trying to access my POP account.
Someone suggested, back then, that i could use fetchmail to pull my email from the POP server, and pull it into Neomutt that way. I am looking into that, but all of the tutorials online SEEM to imply also using Procmail. My question is, to get started, can i just use fetchmail and then later set up Procmail, or do I HAVE to use Procmail with fetchmail?
Thanks for any help or suggestions!
Thanks,
Russ