[neomutt-users] Always Cc to Me

Znoteer znoteer at mailbox.org
Thu Jan 24 18:50:33 CET 2019

Hi Dai,

I am not a developer, just a user of neomutt, so someone please correct me
if I'm wrong, but I believe you need to use a reply-hook with my_hdr to add
your address to the Cc: field when replying.

https://neomutt.org/guide/configuration.html#send-hook
https://neomutt.org/guide/configuration#15-%C2%A0user-defined-headers

I hope this helps,

--