[neomutt-users] Excited for next release, any guesses on release date?

russurquhart1 at verizon.net russurquhart1 at verizon.net
Fri Jan 11 15:35:24 CET 2019

For me, having used NeoMutt for over a year and a half with out problem, in a Pop/Pop3 configuration, I started getting a UIDL Could not be read from the server. There was a little discussion about it, and it was mentioned that the POP3 code hadn't been examined in a while. I had submitted a bug.
Since October of last year, I have been unable to use Neomutt, and have had to use AOL.mail.
fyi,

Russ