[neomutt-users] signing message -> error

Jörg Sommer joerg at alea.gnuu.de
Mon Feb 18 20:27:11 CET 2019

Ian Zimmerman hat am Mo 18. Feb, 09:06 (-0800) geschrieben:
> On 2019-02-18 10:24, Thomas Jarosch wrote:
>
> > it might be worth a try to enable "gpgme". Driving gpg via gpgme is
> > more reliable since programs don't need to parse the textual output of
> > gpg.  https://www.gnupg.org/software/gpgme/index.html
>
> Unfortunately my experience has been exactly the opposite,

Me too. With gpgme neomutt doesn't set the key for signing
(pgp_default_key), depending on the From address. Hence, I've switched
back to plain gpg commands.

Regards, Jörg

--
Perfection is reached, not when there is no longer anything that can be
added, but when there is no longer anything to take away.