[neomutt-users] Mail copy to be saved into the same folder where written?

Rudolf Bahr quasi at quasi.de
Sat Feb 16 15:56:14 CET 2019

On Fri, Feb 15, 2019 at 11:09:49AM +0100, Ismael Bouya wrote:
> Hi Rudolf,
> You should add this in your configuration file:
> ```
> folder-hook . 'set record="^"'
> ```
>
> Kind regards,
>
> (Fri, Feb 15, 2019 at 11:04:26AM +0100) Rudolf Bahr :
> > Hello All!
> >
> > This is my first post here.
> >
> > Please, what is the right command in order to get a copy of a written
> > and sent mail into the same folder where it was produced?
> > Up to now NeoMutt's automatic Fcc: request points always to the same
> > folder.
> >
> > Salutations,
> > Rudolf
> >

> --
> Ismael

Hi Ismael,

I fear it won't work in the intended way. Id did so as you suggested and inserted
folder-hook . 'set record="^"'
into my .muttrc-file.

For instance, I have written this mail here in my folder "=mutt/" and would like to
have suggested it to be saved here, but after ending it, mutt's proposal is:
Fcc: =neomutt-users at neomutt.org
which doesn't exist as folder.

Any idea what could be wrong?

Regards, Rudolf