[neomutt-users] get well into 2020

Sven Guckes neomutt-lists at guckes.net
Tue Dec 31 20:00:25 CET 2019

so.. i am a bit unhappy with my neomutt as it is..
but then.. looking back.. a *lot* has happened.
and so much of it has been great. :-)

we owe much to Richard Russon who took on
the hat (flatcap ;-) to make it all happen.
thanks, Richard!  and thanks to all of you
who contributed with coding and testing.

in a few hours the new 20s decade will start
(and we all start counting at zero, right?)
where i hope to see many of you at an event
where we all come together about neomutt..

happy new year!  *woof*

ps: sign your messages.. because we can!

Sven

--
\       __     , Have you
 .-----U o\__ '  bitten   http://www.neomutt.org