[neomutt-users] N vs O

Joseph Graham joseph at xylon.me.uk
Tue Aug 13 09:58:00 CEST 2019

Hi all,

So I've been using Neomutt for some time and it's great, but there's
one thing that annoys me. There are two types of unread messaged, N
for unread mails that are new for this session and O for old unread
mails. I don't like this because it means I can't tab cycle through my
unread mails (I have to quit and re-open mutt to get everything into O
state so I can cycle).

Is there a config option that can make there only be one type of
unread mail?

Best,
Joseph

--
Joseph Graham; a tech-rights advocate, an Englishman and a Catholic.

My PGP key: 0x8cd7227da467d3ed404f6eefdb590f739e5ac458

I have three blogs:
  - my blog about the ethics of technology: http://www.technologicallyadvancedhuman.uk
  - my blog about computing and electronics: http://www.naughtycomputer.uk/
  - my blog about scooters and cafe reviews: http://cafereview.xylon.me.uk