[neomutt-users] *-hook settings. I'm confused

Chris Bennett chris at bennettconstruction.us
Thu Aug 8 12:31:37 CEST 2019

I am sorry about this exchange. I have asked politely and off-list for
that discussion to remain off-list.

I don't have my laptop with me. I'm still in the hospital after heart
surgery and I am having an allergic reaction to an essential medicine.

I feel well enough today to use the helpful suggestions while I re-read
the documentation here.
I don't see very well up close, so it's hard for me to edit config files
from my tiny phone screen. So I will read up again today.

Thanks,
Chris Bennett