[neomutt-users] How to set default Reply-To: ?

Andrew Duchwoski aduchow at g.clemson.edu
Thu Apr 25 22:30:41 CEST 2019

Hi all,

When I compose an email, neomutt sets the Reply-To: field.

Where is it getting this address from, and is there a way
to configure this in .muttrc?

I know one can manually edit it in the header menu when
compmosing but I would like to set it once and for all.

neomutt seems to be ignoring my REPLYTO environment var.

Any suggestions?

--
Andrew T. Duchowski, Professor, Clemson University
College of Engineering, Computing and Applied Sciences