[neomutt-users] autocrypt? no!

juh juh+mutt at mailbox.org
Mon Jan 22 08:01:13 CET 2018

On 22.01.2018 02:30, Sven Guckes wrote:
> neomutt is a mail user agent - not a tool to enforce
> the installation and configuration of other tools.

ACK.

Just to add some noise to the list. I'm currently testing Delta Chat on
Android. This is a messenger using imap and autocrypt. It's marvellous.
It simply works. https://delta.chat

The best thing is that Delta Chat is not only a nice messenger using the
biggest infrastructure on the net (IMAP) but it is also a very nice
mobile email client.

Back on topic. I've heard that Enigmail will support autocrypt. Maybe
someone will make a small command line tool to use autocrypt with cli
mail programms like mutt.

Ciao!
juh

--