[neomutt-users] Fwd: Neomutt and OS X terminal

Russ Urquhart russurquhart1 at verizon.net
Tue Feb 27 00:59:14 CET 2018

Hi,

I was trying to send this to the list, I am still awaiting to be accepted as a member. But as the list got it, let me finish my last sentence.

When I copied the section of the color values to my neomuttrc, when I opened neomutt in terminal, there was no color used. It was the default white text on black background.

What do I have to do to get color to work on neomutt on OS X Terminal?

Thanks for any help!

Russ