[neomutt-users] PGP verification field in the index

Ian Zimmerman itz at very.loosely.org
Fri Dec 28 19:10:37 CET 2018

When a message is PGP signed (I guess also S/MIME but lets not worry
about that now), it has an "s" flag in the index view.  After I
successfully verify the signature (ie. the inline PGP output in the
pager says "Good signature"), the flag changes to "S".

Sometimes.  But, much of the time, it stays as "s".  Why?