[neomutt-users] Using notmuch's entire-thread

Kyle Barbour kyle at kylebarbour.org
Mon Aug 27 02:05:59 CEST 2018

Hello,

I recently migrated to neomutt from mutt and would like to use notmuch's
entire-thread feature. I bound it in my .muttrc, but promptly got the
error, "No virtual folder, aborting."

I understand that neomutt adds virtual mailboxes that notmuch can
populate with query results, but I'm having trouble figuring out how to
implement this.

I see that there's the vfolder-from-query function - is there a way to
combine these two to visualize all messages in a thread in a new virtual
folder? Or is there maybe a better way to accomplish this?

Thanks for helping a new neomutt user :)

--
Kyle Barbour
Never mind the balrogs.