[neomutt-users] Do you rename your binary to mutt?

Xu Wang xuwang762 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 00:10:17 CEST 2018

Dear neomutters,

I have misc. scripts, Bash aliases, etc. I've just updated neomutt and
see that binary name now "neomutt". I believe this was done to avoid
conflict. Thank you for so nice to adapt. This however brings a
question for me. Do I update all scripts etc. to use "neomutt" binary,
or do I e.g. make alias in my bin directory for mutt to neomutt so
that when I run "mutt" in reality it is "neomutt" that is run? Both
options are easy and not so much of work or time. I ask out of the
curiosity and to learn advantages/disadvantages.

What do you do?

Kind regards,

Xu