[neomutt-users] config setting to forward complete "raw" or original message?

Baron Fujimoto neomutt.org at monkeybutt.com
Thu Sep 28 23:14:32 CEST 2017

I've reviewed the muttrc manpage and mutt's embedded help, but it's not
obvious to me. How do I configure mutt so that when I forward messages if
I have full headers displayed (h: display-toggle-weed) the full, original,
"raw", message body is included and not just one of the MIME parts?

For context, for example, if you want to report spam, you generally want
to provide the complete, spam payload as delivered in your abuse report,
and not just a rendered version of one of its MIME parts.