[neomutt-users] Have to rebuild hcache running new version

Elimar Riesebieter riesebie at lxtec.de
Thu Sep 7 20:56:29 CEST 2017

Hi all,

have compiled 2017-09-07. Running this version I have to rebuild
hcache. I am using lmdb on /var/tmp/hcachedir. IIRC this i had to
rebuild hcache in the past on almost every new version, though. It
is a bit annoying as there are maildir folders up to 80k mails.

Elimar
--
  Obviously the human brain works like a computer.
  Since there are no stupid computers humans can't be stupid.