[neomutt-users] selective mail-folluwup-to for a list/debbugs? [Fwd: [bug#28292] Add emacs-game-2048.]

ng0 ng0 at infotropique.org
Sat Sep 2 16:37:44 CEST 2017

ng0 transcribed 1.9K bytes:
> Hi,
>
> is there a way in neomutt to configure my mailclient
> to resolve the issue as described here:

So basically most of the time I reply to bug tickets
with "g", and only occasionally I reply with "r". I
started doing this because almost all my email lists
let me write an reply to one single person and not
just the list (which is what I'd prefer as default
behavior on server side).

Is that my problem? What is the correct way to handle
debbugs then?

r                                               reply                                                       reply to a message
g                                               group-reply                                                 reply to all recipients

--
ng0
GnuPG: A88C8ADD129828D7EAC02E52E22F9BBFEE348588