[neomutt-users] Muttng => neomutt migration

Elimar Riesebieter riesebie at lxtec.de
Sat Mar 11 20:41:28 CET 2017

* tuxic at posteo.de <tuxic at posteo.de> [2017-03-11 18:42 +0100]:

> Hi,
>
> for years I have used muttng and now neomutt comes
> along! :)
>
> In parallel I am building a new root (Gentoo Linux) since
> my old one got screwed up somehow.
>
> Is it possible to use muttngrc 1:1 as muttrc for neomutt or are there
> any incompatibilities, which even will kill mails ?

Probably not 1:1. The sidebar config changed in a few points, some
new features are integrated. You may want to check
https://www.neomutt.org/guide/.

Elimar, one of Debian's muttng maintainers.
--
  Obviously the human brain works like a computer.
  Since there are no stupid computers humans can't be stupid.