[neomutt-users] Lists of people who have donated

Richard Russon rich at flatcap.org
Fri Jun 9 23:50:20 CEST 2017

Hi Xu,

> ... all contributors of code are listed with great care

Yes, I take care to thank everyone for their contributions.
Thank you all!  This project would be nothing without your help.

> Is there also such list for donators?

No there isn't.  I won't name them, but there have been two.
This amounts to the cost a of few beers at my local pub
(for which I'm grateful :-)

    https://www.paypal.me/russon/

> It would be fun to see.

Yes.  I've seen the idea:
    This week NeoMutt raised $$$
    Thanks to X, Y, Z.

NeoMutt is moving forward, but we've got a small target audience.
It's hard to find people to help (let alone donate).
People are busy and NeoMutt is still quite hard to understand.

To EVERYONE...  If you like NeoMutt, please tell others.
Raising our profile will help us find more contributors.

    https://twitter.com/NeoMutt_Org

Cheers,
    Rich / FlatCap