[neomutt-users] Issue Triage - Help Wanted
rich at flatcap.org
Sat Feb 25 14:57:49 CET 2017
the assignment of degrees of urgency to injuries to decide
the order of treatment of a large number of casualties
Do you know NeoMutt well?
This job is non-technical and even offering a small amount of time would
help NeoMutt run more smoothly.
Typical 'issue' tasks might involve:
- Tagging new issues when they arrive
- Question, Enhancement, Bug
- Asking posters for more information, e.g.
- steps to reproduce
- sample config
- Spotting regressions
- When did it last work?
- Closing duplicates
- Dealing with issues that have gone quiet:
- Is this still a problem for you?
- Are you still working on this?
- What can we do to help you move forward?
- Helping the user test a fix
Sound like something you could do?
Rich / FlatCap
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 819 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the neomutt-users