[neomutt-users] neomutt pkcs11 support

Ben McGinnes ben at adversary.org
Sun Dec 31 11:25:48 CET 2017

On Sat, Dec 30, 2017 at 03:50:35AM +0100, Rieger Anton wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 29, 2017 at 11:07:16AM -0800, Pallissard, Matthew wrote:
>>
>> I'm looking for a way to s/mime via opensc.
>
> Also neomutt has a lot of smime_*_command options.

Alternatively just compile GPGME support into it and hand everything
over to GnuPG, which supports both OpenPGP (gpg) and S/MIME (gpgsm).

The built-in functions in Mutt essentially consist of configuring
openssl commands in a relevant .rc file along with CA paths and other
configuration data.  Whereas that's all handled by GnuPG if doing it
the other way.

Regards,
Ben