[neomutt-users] Unsupported option: rc=hdrs

Patrick Ben Koetter p at sys4.de
Fri Dec 15 09:59:24 CET 2017

Hi Richard,

* Richard Russon <rich at flatcap.org>:
> Hi Patrick,
>
> > I've run into a submission problem using "NeoMutt 20171208".
>
> Thanks for the bug report.
> Pietro (@gahr) has just pushed a fix.
>
> > is it a bug?
>
> Mea culpa.
>
> In my attempt to standardise some variable names,
> I made one subsitution too many.

I'm also seeing some (German) warnings when I send a message, that roughly
translate to "function not available in this menu". They show up two times
during the send process.

Could that be related to the problem here?

p at rick

--
[*] sys4 AG

https://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64
Schleißheimer Straße 26/MG,80333 München