[neomutt-users] how to deal with multiple address + gpg key pairs in neomutt?

ng0 contact.ng0 at cryptolab.net
Fri Apr 28 18:47:03 CEST 2017

Hi,

I think this is not covered by the documentation. If it is, please
point me to the section.

I have multiple keys and address pairs in use.

It's mostly very transparent already so I can write it here:
There are 6 keys I use effectively.
2 which are obsolete.
4 which are regulary in use.
Most of them cover addresses which repeat, so the key+address pair is
not unique (but the key is, of course).

Now my question: I have set the default key for pgp in the muttrc,
but is it possible to solve this situation by provding something
in neomutt where I can simply select keys in the box for it?

Right now I'm typing my keys to use in manually and I assume that
a message which arrives here and which I then have decrypted to
reply will also be encrypted by the same key and not with the
default key.

Going beyond my question: take a look at what
Enigmail (icedove/thunderbird) does with the partnership
development of prettyEasyprivacy integration and try to
come up with an pEp integration for neomutt.
--
PGP and more: https://people.pragmatique.xyz/ng0/