[neomutt-users] telling an external python skript what email i currently view in mutt

toogley toogley at mailbox.org
Sun Nov 13 00:14:34 CET 2016

Hey :)

i would like to implement the following functionality in my mutt:

I have an email which has the notmuch tag "x" - when viewing that email in the index or the pager, i want to substitute the notmuch tag with "y" after i pressed a key.

I have no trouble writing a python skript which does that. However, i don't know, how i can tell my skript what email i currently look at in mutt.

Do you have an idea how i could do that?

Thanks,
toogley/Tobias Angele