[neomutt-devel] Learning / Reviewing the Code
rich at flatcap.org
Sat Jul 22 12:49:26 CEST 2023
All changes to the code should go though code review.
That means opening a Pull Request (PR).
This gives other developers a chance to check that the code works ask
questions about the implementation and spot any silly mistakes.
*This is an invitation to everyone* to ask questions in the PRs and learn about the code.
Creating a Pull Request (PR) automatically triggers lots of GitHub Actions.
They perform a suites of tests, including:
- Build NeoMutt with a variety of `configure` options
- Check the Unit Tests succeed
- Check for memory leaks (ASAN)
- Fuzz testing on the address parser
- Static "Code Quality" checks
For more info, see:
- Docs for GitHub Actions
- NeoMutt's Actions (yaml config)
- Results of recent Actions
FlatCap / Rich
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the neomutt-devel