[neomutt-devel] New Release next week

наб nabijaczleweli at nabijaczleweli.xyz
Tue Dec 19 04:13:20 CET 2023

On Wed, Dec 13, 2023 at 11:49:46AM +0000, Richard Russon wrote:
> If you have a chance, please can you give the build a test.
Works, but I just noticed that when replying, neomutt always wants to
add another "Re:". Even if there's one or two already there.

What's worse, this appears to only happen on a long-running session
(or be uninitialised, or otherwise broken). Yesterday it happened but it
was late so I didn't think anything of it, now I can reproduce this
consistently in the neomutt I started in the morning: <reply> on a mail
with a "Re: Re: freebsd argon2 zfs" subject suggests "Re: Re: Re: freebsd
argon2 zfs". I got the ReRe by clicking through a Re.

When running a fresh instance it doesn't happen (truncates to "Re: f a z").
I don't recall it having ever happened on 20231103, or any older version.