[neomutt-devel] NeoMutt has stopped continuing to the next mail after moving currently selected to archive

Fri Oct 8 21:08:48 CEST 2021

Hi flatcap,

I've noticed that with a build from the dev branch (AUR package neomutt-git
freshly built) saving an opened or selected email to my archive folder by using
a save-hook line in my neomuttrc and the prompt opened by the s key, moving the
email does not make neomutt open the next email in the list or go back to the
mail overview of the folder if there are none, as it did in the last release from
February.

Is this an intentional change between versions? Because needing to manually
continue to the next mail after moving the currently selected one is messing up
the small amount of neomutt muscle-memory I have and is somewhat tedious than it
needs to be.

--
Jonas Tobias Hopusch
Generic NeoMutt User #1337