[neomutt-devel] Renaming Config - adding "Option:"

Richard Russon rich at flatcap.org
Wed Feb 10 14:51:45 CET 2021

Hi Sven,

> if all option names were prefixed with "Option:".

Hmm... that would add a lot of visual clutter.

One idea I had was to split up the *detailed* docs for the config
(they'd move to other, more relevant, sections of the guide)
and create a single page, a one liner table with lots of links.

Perhaps:

    | wrap | bool | Width to wrap text in the pager |

Cheers,
    Rich / FlatCap