[neomutt-devel] New marching orders - reviving dead mailing list

Simon Reichel simon.reichel at bristol.ac.uk
Mon Feb 8 10:24:00 CET 2021

Hi all,

this sounds exciting!

I have to admit, since I joined I was always avoiding to code in neomutt.
It is great to have a small sandbox to code C in, but as soon as I
opened the neomutt codebase I felt lost :)

I guess that I won't be of any great help for refactoring, but if you
see an opportunity, don't hesitate to ask!

Until then, I will keep working on the autocompletion API, understanding
the principles of C and carefully dipping my toe into the deep sea of
neomutt code ;)

Cheers,
Simon / Amudtogal

--
Simon Reichel
PhD student
email: simon.reichel at bristol.ac.uk

A top 10 UK university and top 50 world university (QS Rankings 2020)
A top 2 UK university with leading employers (High Fliers 2019)
A top 5 UK university for research (THE analysis of REF 2014)
A top 6 European university for teaching (THE 2018)

I try to follow the University email charter:
bristol.ac.uk/media-library/sites/hr/documents/wellbeing/email-charter.pdf