[neomutt-devel] neomutt 20210205-702-79da45 - limit and arrow keys

Richard Russon rich at flatcap.org
Tue Aug 10 12:32:07 CEST 2021

Hi Sven,

> this is about NeoMutt 20210205-702-79da45

> when i limit the view in my mailbox to encrypted messages (~G)
> then neomutt apparently wants to decrypt them all.  right away..

I've just tested that version in a new user -- no gpg keys, no
gpg-agent.  I ran "<limit>~G<enter>" which worked correctly: a list of
emails that I can't read.

> when i start neomutt without setup files and
> i simply use 'c' to choose another mailbox and
> request a list with '?' then it segfaults.

I ran: `neomutt -n -F /dev/null`, then `c?` and the browser worked ok
for me.

Can you find out anything else about these problems?

Cheers,
    Rich / FlatCap