[neomutt-devel] any interest in neomutt headless or as a library?

Richard Russon rich at flatcap.org
Mon Jul 20 16:01:07 CEST 2020

Hi Mike,

I see that you've replied to *me*, not the list.
I tried to reply to you, but it got rejected as spam.

> > So... Let's see the code.

> you can see how I called it from my c++ app,

Hmm, the code got a bit garbled there.

> It will take some cleanup to distribute
> Right now I'm letting this sit for a little bit

Don't bother cleaning, yet.
If it compiles and runs, that'd be fine to start.

Just dump it somewhere public.
Ideally, on GitHub.

> but if I know someone is interested I can start on that.

Yes, I'm interested.
We've got test code and debug code, but more would be better.

Cheers,
    Rich / FlatCap