[neomutt-devel] AppVeyor Continuous Integration

Richard Russon rich at flatcap.org
Sat Sep 14 19:03:07 CEST 2019

Do *you* have experience setting up AppVeyor builds?
(or have the time to read their docs? :-)

Currently, every code commit that gets pushed to GitHub is automatically
subjected to a set of test compiles, thanks to TravisCI.

Unfortunately, TravisCI uses quite an old version of Ubuntu (Xenial 16.04).
This means I can't test the recent IDN2, or AutoCrypt, code.

I've set up AppVeyor, another CI, which has Ubuntu (Bionic 18.04).
I need someone to create the `.appveyor.yml` config file to run the builds.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continuous_integration
https://travis-ci.org/
https://www.appveyor.com/

Cheers,