[neomutt-devel] External search interface, first cut

Ian Zimmerman itz at very.loosely.org
Wed Nov 14 18:25:55 CET 2018

I now agree with flatcap that it is better for neomutt to know the name
of the external indexer (or wrapper) and call it, rather than forcing
the user to stuff this knowledge into a macro.  So the former is what I
implemented:

https://github.com/neomutt/neomutt/tree/devel/external-search

Based on current master as I'm writing this, compiles and works.  No
documentation update yet, but I plan to take care of that.