[neomutt-devel] multipart/alternative support calling for testers and ideas

Yubin Ruan ablacktshirt at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 05:15:46 CET 2018

Hi,

I am working on the multipart/alternative support[1] for neomutt/mutt, at branch
devel/multipartalternative, based on work from @somini. Things basically work
now except some minor fixes. An example of how to use it is listed in
comment[2]. I would like to have the devel/multipartalternative branch merged
into master as soon as possible so that I can start to work on something else.
Please help test it and provide ideas if you think there are better ways to do
things.

(I have Cc'ed some people whoe have commented in [1].)

[1]: https://github.com/neomutt/neomutt/issues/587
[2]: https://github.com/neomutt/neomutt/pull/734#issuecomment-372897236

Thanks,
Yubin