[neomutt-devel] Header::collapsed and single message
f.a at 31c0.net
Wed Mar 7 20:49:16 CET 2018
as mentioned at , help/note for Header::collapsed is:
“is this message part of a collapsed thread?”
and in my opinion a single (not threaded) message should never have
field collapsed set to true but I need someone to push me in the right
Am I wrong with my opinion? If yes, how to alternatively determine if a
message is part of a collapsed thread?
Currently I’m trying to figure out why OP_JUMP doesn’t work as expected
(also in upstream Mutt), when target message is collapsed. I think about
conditionally setting menu->current  and noticed that within function
collapse_all() (called from a folder hook), field collapsed is set to
true on all messages  in current mail box – regardless whether it is
threaded or not.
Shouldn’t macro CAN_COLLAPSE  or at least mutt_traverse_thread() 
be more aware when to set Header::collapsed to true?
Thanks in advanced for any help.
-  <https://www.neomutt.org/code/structHeader.html#a91281fcd851de5cc3aeca8ac046390d3>
-  <https://github.com/neomutt/neomutt/blob/d019ec4efbe7f4a6666699866cf0e8bf484f1d36/curs_main.c#L1449>
-  <https://github.com/neomutt/neomutt/blob/d019ec4efbe7f4a6666699866cf0e8bf484f1d36/curs_main.c#L196>
-  <https://github.com/neomutt/neomutt/blob/d019ec4efbe7f4a6666699866cf0e8bf484f1d36/curs_main.c#L144>
-  <https://github.com/neomutt/neomutt/blob/b1fafbd5ab3f9596e98bff5b864193bf84917948/thread.c#L1188>
P.S. Happy Birthday from my part as well – thanks for the work.
More information about the neomutt-devel