[neomutt-devel] NeoMutt Devel Release 2017-10-06

Guillaume Brogi gui-gui at netcourrier.com
Sat Oct 7 15:21:29 CEST 2017

> - Renaming NeoMutt -- We're now fully 'NeoMutt'
>   Strings and files have been renamed and the binary is now 'neomutt'.

Since we renamed everything to neomutt, those of you using vim will have
noticed that there is no syntax highlighting anymore. I have sent a
patch to vim-dev, but runtime updates can take a while. In the
meantimes, I have put the updated syntax file in a plugin that you can
find here:
https://github.com/neomutt/neomutt.vim

Adding this plugin will enable syntax highlighting for neomuttrc files
and will also properly apply the mail filetype to neomutt temporary
files used for composing emails. In addition, the syntax has been
updated to contain all the latest keywords.

If anything is missing or wrong, open an issue or shoot me an email.

Cheers,

--
guiniol