[neomutt-devel] Cron tasks

Richard Russon rich at flatcap.org
Mon May 1 16:44:31 CEST 2017

Another issue has come up to which the response is...
    "Yeah, well.  It's OK for now"

I've made a note for myself to check it again in 6 months.

What we need is "cron" and a list of tasks to be done periodically, sorted
by "due date".

Tasks like:
    3 months (repeat) - Search the internet for patches
    3 months (repeat) - Check all the AUTHOR credits are up-to-date
    6 months (once) - should we drop support for GPGME (1.1) #560
    6 months (repeat) - ask NeoMutt members if they're still keen
    12 months (repeat) - organise a "summer of code"

Any thoughts how we could do this simply?

Rich / FlatCap