[neomutt-devel] Improve readability on hyperlink and text bounds

Floyd Anderson f.a at 31c0.net
Sat Jun 10 22:00:52 CEST 2017

On Sa, 10 Jun 17:11:19 +0100
Richard Russon <rich at flatcap.org> wrote:
>Hi Floyd,
>
>> For instance look at “path”, “quadoption”,
>
>OK, there are a handful that have evaded my 'sed' skils, but the
>majority of the “smart-quotes” should now render correctly.

Wow, you are quick and it looks good. Even if I like typography, one can
over-do it. The handful ones seems to be only punctuations after styled
text and they aren’t distorting. That’s totally fine — at least for me.

One last and absolut not urgent question (just for future reference):
Did you fix the “smart-quotes” on local/server side in `tidy`, so there
is nothing where others could help you?

--
Regards,
floyd